Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0878
Job Title: Accountant
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an Agricultural Trading Company looking to bring on board an Accountant to their team in North Dakota.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Successfully completing grain settlements and payments within required timeframe.
- Process Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) of general business expenses (procurement and sales)
- Run Daily Position Reports while coordinating and settling month-end and physical inventory measurements with DPR
- Establish and maintain process to ensure accuracy and timeliness of purchase and sales contracts into software system
- Reporting to the COO
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience within a commodity trading house
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business and Management is desirable
- In depth knowledge of grain accounting is required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Located in North Dakota. Happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.