Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0928
Job Title: Analyst
Location: Asia Pacific, Europe
Role: Research & Analysis
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-established third-party consultancy firm looking to hire an analyst to join their team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for conducting market research in order to generate analytical reports on credit risk for international shipping clients
- Develop and maintain financial models to support research by analysing financial data and current market trends
- Develop daily reports in collaboration with other team members
- Communicate with the clients in order to assist them with any inquiries
- Report to the Head Analyst
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a risk analyst within the commodities space (ideally shipping/energy space)
- Strong communications skills (both verbally and written) in English is mandatory
- Proven track record of developing well written analytical reports
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
- Capability to work under tight deadlines
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.