Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1372
Job Title: Bean Merchandiser
Location: US & Canada
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Role: Sales, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Global Commodity Trading House looking to hire a Bean Merchandiser to join their Canadian Team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for expanding the edible bean markets, (such as black beans, cannellini beans, chickpeas, kidney beans, lima beans and pinto beans) throughout North America and international destinations
- Growing edible bean product lines for potential new business and expansion of network of suppliers and customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with bean growers, producers and customers
- Working closely with cross functional teams in trading, Supply Chain, logistics and processing – managing contracts from shipping to payment
- Role reports to Director, Sales and Marketing
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience trading edible beans (such as black beans, cannellini beans, chickpeas, kidney beans, lima beans and pinto beans) in North American markets
- Degree in Agribusiness, Economics or a related field
- Excellent customer and bean grower relationships with an established network in North American agricultural markets
- Understanding of the full supply chain including logistics and execution within the agricultural business
- Fluency in additional languages would be an asset
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.