Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0756
Job Title: Bio-Diesel Broker
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational oil brokerage looking to add a bio-diesel broker to their team near Houston, TX
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for building and maintaining a portfolio in the bio-diesel sector
- Taking enquiries to create and facilitate quotes and the processing of sales of bio-diesel
- Maintaining revenue generation whilst also being responsible for business development in the renewables market
- Monitor the market and update clients ensuring up to date information; utilising correct strategy and risk management on behalf of portfolio of clients.
- Reports to Managing Director of US
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 2 years broking bio-diesel
- A portable book of business within the bio-diesel sector
- Excellent knowledge of US energy markets and broking bio-diesel
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate (written and spoken English) and negotiate
- Role based in Houston, Tx
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.