Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0467B
Job Title: Bio-Fuel Trader
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house seeking to add a bio fuel trader to their Singapore office
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Grow existing business base and build relationships directly with customers & suppliers via a range of business development activities to develop new partnerships
- Responsible for trading of physical and derivative bio-diesel, renewable diesel and feed stocks whilst adhering to the client’s business practices and compliance procedures.
- Keeping up-to-date with market fundamentals and conditions to develop and implement new trading strategies to profit from physical flows and derivative arbitraging activities
- Responsible for driving short and medium term trading strategies including risk management trading of physical and derivative bio-diesel, renewable diesel and feed stocks
- Working closely with manufacturing teams, operations, execution and logistics teams to ensure all contracts are executed in an efficient, timely and professional manner
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5 years' experience trading within the oleochemicals, renewable and fuel industries
- Strong knowledge of commodity, energy, forex and interest rate markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be a team player and able to work efficiently in a dynamic fast-paced, work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills while maintaining high quality customer-service orientation.
- Must be willing to travel frequently
- Must be located or willing to relocate to Singapore - PR status is essential.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.