Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0710
Job Title: Biofuel Broker
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a European brokerage looking to strengthen their biofuels team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build and develop a book of business in the biofuel space
- Conduct regular market analysis to provide your client base with key information and updates
- Perform KYC and structure deals to your clients specific needs
- Be extremely knowledgeable and an industry expert to deliver the highest possible service
- Role reports into the Head of Biofuel
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a physical broking position (biofuel experience / market knowledge is advantageous)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in additional European languages such as Spanish, Dutch, French, Portuguese, German is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial attitude with good problem solving skills
- Located in the UK or Italy (or happy to relocate with the eligibility to work in the EU)
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.