Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0835
Job Title: Biofuel Trader
Location: Asia Pacific
Product: oil & energy
Role: Operations & Logistics, Sales, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a bioenergy trading house seeking a Senior Biofuel Trader to join their team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for growing out the book of business within the biofuel space particularly focusing on the South East Asia market
- Work with members of the logistics and operations team to ensure smooth trade execution
- Analyse market trends to develop new client relationships which boost sales of biofuels
- Leverage on existing network within S.E. Asia to produce long term, lucrative agreements
- Accountable for personal PnL, while minimising risk exposure
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the biofuel space (biodiesel, fatty matter, Ethanol Palm waste oil, and glycerine)
- Ability to bring on board a book of business
- Proven track record of successful revenue generation
- Required knowledge of the operations side of the biofuel industry
- Located in Singapore.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.