Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0576
Job Title: Bunker Broker
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational marine fuel oil brokerage looking to hire a bunker broker to join the commercial team in Connecticut.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing business in the form of building and maintaining a marine fuel portfolio (bunker)
- Take enquiries, creating and facilitating quotes and processing sales of bunker fuels
- Must be available to travel and entertain as required
- Must be a team player willing to work with management on long term goals
- Reports to Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in maritime/shipping, trade/business or a related field a requirement
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in a customer facing environment and related industry (shipping/marine fuels) a requirement, preferably in an international business environment
- Must be available to meet with/entertain clients and suppliers, attend industry events and travel outside of normal working hours
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate (written and spoken) and negotiate, 2nd language desirable
- Role based in Connecticut
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.