Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0577
Job Title: Bunker Broker
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational marine fuel oil brokerage looking to hire a bunker broker to join the commercial team in San Antonio, Tx area.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing business in the form of building and maintaining a bunker portfolio (a fully comprehensive list of marine fuels products)
- Take enquiries, facilitate quotes and process sales of bunker fuels
- Must be available to travel to and entertain clients/suppliers as required
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be focused on working to help management achieve long term goals
- Reports to Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in maritime/shipping, trade/business or a related field a requirement
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in a customer facing environment and related industry (shipping/marine fuels/bunkers) a requirement, preferably in an internationally operating environment
- Must be open to meeting with/entertaining clients and suppliers, attending industry events and traveling outside of work hours
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate (written and spoken) and a 2nd language is preferable
- Role based in San Antonio, TX area
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.