Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0984
Job Title: Bunker Broker
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a boutique marine fuel brokerage looking to hire a bunker broker to join the commercial team in Connecticut.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing business and building and maintaining a bunker fuel portfolio
- Taking enquiries in order to generate and facilitate quotes and processing sales of marine fuels
- Must be available to entertain and travel as required
- Must be a team player willing to work with management on the long-term goals of the company as well seeking out new avenues of business (New fuel types, renewables, etc.)
- Reports to President of company
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 2 years in the bunker industry would be ideal or some other extensive background in the maritime sector
- Preferably with a transferable portfolio of clients (Ideally situated in South East Asia or the Middle East)
- Must be available to meet and potentially entertain suppliers and clients and travel outside of normal working hours
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate (written and spoken) and negotiate in English, any other language would be considered a bonus
- Role ideally based in Connecticut or can be remote for the right candidate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.