Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0530B
Job Title: Bunker Broker
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international marine fuel oil brokerage looking to hire a bunker broker to join the commercial team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for identifying and capitalising on key gaps in the market to grow business.
- Maintaining good relationships with the company’s existing client base.
- Undertake accurate in-depth analysis of the market to ensure profitability of business.
- To maintain and grow relationships with bunker suppliers in key locations.
- Reports to Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ Years’ experience broking bunkers or in a marine fuels purchasing role.
- Proven track record of generating strong returns in a bunker broking role
- Transferable portfolio of clients in the bunker industry desirable. (Both supply and demand)
- Must have an excellent ability to negotiate and communicate well with others and willingness to travel.
- Role based in London
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.