Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0676
Job Title: Bunker Manager
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a large multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker manager to potentially start new trading teams in the UK or abroad.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a team of traders trading back-to-back physical bunker fuel
- In charge of daily sales and trading operations including estimates, analysis of marine fuels market data, management of supply chain and logistics
- Establish and develop relationships with end users within the bunker market
- Ensure credit risk management for both existing and new counterparties
- Reports into Managing director of UK office
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 8 years’ experience in bunker trading (Marine Gas Oil (MGO), Marine Fuel Oil (MFO), Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO), Marine Diesel Oil (MDO), Intermediate Fuel Oil (IFO) etc.)
- Ideally bringing a trading team with them
- Solid knowledge of their relevant market
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Location open to discussion
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.