Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0518B
Job Title: Bunker Broker
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading marine fuel oil brokerage looking to hire a bunker broker to join the commercial team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing business, building and maintaining a marine fuel portfolio as well as managing your personal budget.
- Help assist with the training of brokers/colleagues as required
- Undertake forecasting and pipeline management to ensure profitability of book
- Engage in the development and customization of products as part of our clients’ unique business model
- Reports to CEO directly
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ Years’ experience brokering/trading bunkers
- Must have demonstrable track record generating business in a marine fuels’ environment
- Transferable marine fuel portfolio is essential (both supply and demand)
- Must enjoy travel and have an excellent ability to communicate and negotiate
- Role based in London
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.