Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0612A
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international bunker trading company seeking a bunker trader in Greece.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Physical back-to-back trading of marine fuel throughout Europe, working with suppliers (refineries/oil majors) and customers (shipping companies/operators)
- Monitor bunker pricing and market trends to forecast effective and profitable trading strategies to ensure increased company revenue while managing risk
- Build on expanding new supplier connections to ensure competitive pricing of marine fuel
- Focus on increasing and maintaining a strong client base (transferable book of clients)
- Reports into the Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in spot bunker trading working with marine fuel (MGO, MFO, HFO, MDO, IFO etc.)
- Proven sales experience in marine fuel
- Transferable portfolio of clients (suppliers and customers) is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet company deadlines
- Located in the Greece or happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.