Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0613A
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a trading company seeking a bunker trader to expand their bunker trading operations in Hong Kong.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Back-to-back physical trading of marine fuels (MGO, MFO, HFO, MDO and IFO etc.) throughout Asia
- Perform regular market research of industry trends to achieve new business opportunities to ensure healthy profit margins while identifying and mitigating possible risk
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate on pricing and terms to ensure optimum company revenue
- Focus on developing and maintaining a profitable customer portfolio with the aspiration to introduce new geographical regions
- Reports to the Trading Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 2 years’ working experience in physical bunker trading
- Strong sales knowledge in marine fuel
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Willing to travel frequently to represent the business in client meetings
- Located in Hong Kong or happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.