Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0700
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a large multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to trade for them on a back to back basis in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of bunkers across the South East Asian market
- Analysis of trends in the market including pricing in the marine fuels sector to produce accurate forecasts so as to maximise profit
- Build and strengthen relationships with suppliers ensuring competitive pricing of bunker fuels
- Grow and maintain a portfolio of end user clients within the maritime industry
- Reports into the commercial manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Must be able to fluently speak both English and Mandarin (as well as ideally Russian)
- 3+ years’ experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Portfolio of transferable relationships in bunker fuels (supply and demand side)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Role to be based in Singapore
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form