Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1309
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a growing multinational bunker trading company looking to hire an established back-to-back trader to join their Greek office.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of marine fuels on a back-to-back basis across the European market
- Analyse trends in the market including bunker pricing to produce accurate forecasts to maximise profit
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers ensuring competitive pricing of marine fuels
- Grow and maintain a portfolio of end user clients within the bunker sector
- Reports into the commercial manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Around 5 years’ experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Demonstrable experience in a back-to-back bunker trading position
- Portfolio of transferable relationships in bunker fuels (supply and demand side)
- Must be located in Greece or be a native Greek speaker
- Role to be based in Greece
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form