Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0497B
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Location: Middle East
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international energy trading company looking to hire a Bunker Trader to join the commercial team in Dubai.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Back-to-back physical trading of marine bunker fuels (MGO, MFO, HFO, MDO and IFO etc.) throughout destination markets
- Perform regular market research of industry trends to achieve new business opportunities to ensure healthy profit margins while identifying and mitigating possible risk
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate on pricing and terms to ensure optimum company revenue
- Devising hedging strategies with the help of derivatives/paper traders
- Focus on developing and maintaining a profitable customer portfolio with the aspiration to introduce new geographical regions while maintaining existing relationships
- Managing P&L books performance for respective products
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5 years’ working experience in physical bunker trading, sourcing experience is a must
- Strong sales knowledge in marine fuel
- Ideal candidate will have experience managing their own book
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Willing to travel frequently to represent the business in client meetings
- Located in Dubai with a strong knowledge of local market
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.