Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0754
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to trade for them on a back to back basis covering the South Asian market from Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the back to back trading of marine fuels across the South Asian market
- Analyse trends in the South Asian market including bunker pricing to produce accurate forecasts so as to maximise profit
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers ensuring competitive pricing of marine fuels
- Grow and maintain a portfolio of end user clients within the bunker industry
- Reports into the general manager of Singapore office
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Demonstrable experience in a back to back bunker trading position
- Portfolio of transferable relationships in bunker fuels (supply and demand side) preferably in South Asia, whilst having PR status for Singapore
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills in English and Hindi and/or Tamil
- Role to be based in Singapore
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.