Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0958
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international bunker trading company looking to hire a back-to-back bunker trader to join the trading team in Hamburg.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the trading of Bunkers on a back-to-back basis
- Maximise profit through analysis of pricing and other data in the marine fuels market
- Create and maintain relationships with marine fuel suppliers ensuring competitive pricing of bunkers
- Build and maintain a profitable portfolio of end user clients in the shipping industry
- Reports into the trading manager of the Hamburg office
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in spot trading a bunker fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Relevant and demonstrable trading experience in the marine fuels sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships in bunker fuels (deman and supply side) a necessity (preferably throughout Europe)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Hamburg
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.