Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0960
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join the trading team in London to trade on a back-to-back basis.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for trade of marine fuels on a back-to-back across the globe
- Analyse pricing and other data in the bunker sector to forecast to maximise profit
- Create and maintain connections with marine fuels suppliers ensuring competitive pricing
- Build on pre-existing portfolio of end user clients within the shipping industry
- Reports into the trading managing director of the UK office
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Current trading experience in the bunker sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships in marine fuels (supply and demand side) a necessity (preferably throughout Northern Europe)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in London
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.