Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1092
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a large multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join the team in Greece.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical marketing and trading of marine fuels across the Mediterranean market
- Analyse trends in the market including bunker pricing to produce accurate forecasts so as to maximise profit
- Proactively solicit new enquiries from existing portfolio
- Grow and maintain a portfolio of end user clients within the Mediterranean market for Bunkers/Lubricants/Base Oils
- Reports into the country manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Demonstrable experience of success in the bunker trading industry
- Portfolio of transferable relationships in bunker fuels (ideally supply and demand side) for Bunkers/Lubricants/Base Oils
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills (in English)
- Role to be based in Greece
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.