Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0527B
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a large multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a Russian speaking bunker trader to join the trading team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of marine fuels across Europe.
- Monitor market trends and pricing for the bunker industry to enable effective forecasting so as to maximise profitability
- Build out connections with suppliers to maintain competitive pricing of marine fuel
- Increase and maintain client base (transferable book of clients)
- Reports into the Managing Director of the Singapore
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ experience in spot bunker trading a marine fuels portfolio and the ability to speak Russian essential.
- Demonstrable sales experience in the marine fuels sector
- Portfolio of transferable relationships (supply and demand side)
- Ability to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Role to be based in Singapore
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form