Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0550
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join their US team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of marine fuels throughout the US.
- Monitoring market trends and pricing for the bunker industry to enable effective forecasting to maximise profitability
- Building connections with suppliers to maintain competitive pricing of marine fuel.
- Increase and maintain a portfolio of clients in the bunker sector
- Reports into the Managing Director of the American office
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 1-3 years in the field of bunker trading ideal, as well as the ability to speak Spanish
- Demonstrable knowledge of the marine fuels sector
- Portfolio of transferable relationships (supply and demand side) a benefit
- Ability to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Role to be based in Connecticut
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.