Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0621
Job Title: Bunker Trader
Location: Middle East
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a renowned global bunker trading company looking to hire a back to back bunker trader to join the trading team in Dubai.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for back to back bunker trading in the Middle Eastern market.
- Assessing trends in the market and pricing in the bunker industry to produce accurate forecasts with a view to increasing profitability.
- Build and maintain relationships with marine fuel purchasing contacts in order to ensure competitive pricing of bunker fuels.
- Increase and maintain client base for marine fuels.
- Reports into the Managing Director of the Dubai office.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Must have a portfolio of transferable business in the bunker sector.
- Ability to speak English plus any other language a plus.
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines promptly.
- Role to be based in Dubai.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.