Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0880
Job Title: Carbon Trader
Role: Broker, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known independent brokerage company who are looking to add a Carbon Trader to their team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing the carbon desk by building out a portfolio of clients in the Voluntary markets
- Develop new relationships with clients whilst maintaining the existing ones within the firm
- Analyse current market trends to advise clients with opportunities and trends (Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions)
- In charge of own book of business and PnL
- Reports into the Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 2+ years’ experience trading/brokering/selling carbon credits (carbon offset, Environmental Attribute certificates, IREC’s, biomethane, renewable electricity)
- Experience in the Voluntary market is mandatory, and experience in the compliance markets would be advantage (EU, ETUS)
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills are required
- Transferable portfolio of corporate clients within Europe is desirable
- Located in London
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.