Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0881
Job Title: Chartering Manager
Role: Other, Shipbroker
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a physical trading house located in Madrid who are looking to hire a Chartering Manager to align with global expansion of the company.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Finding suitable vessels to charter as well as assisting with post-fixture activities for dry bulk goods (cement, clinker, gypsum, coal, petcock, iron ore etc.) across the LATAM, EU and Asia
- Take on responsibility for chartering vessels and goods for the Madrid office
- Perform detailed market analysis to acquire the best price for the movement of dry bulk goods.
- Work closely and liaise with the trading and operations team to ensure the trading process is as efficient as possible.
- Reports into VP of Chartering
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years in the shipping industry working as a shipbroker or charterer
- Experience in brokering/chartering dry bulk vessels for raw material (cement, clinker, gypsum, coal, petcock, iron ore etc.)
- Strong industry knowledge and relationships with ship-owners as well as brokers
- Fluent in English (Spanish and other additional languages are advantageous)
- Located in Spain or willing to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form