Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0922
Job Title: Coffee Trader
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house looking to bring on board a Senior Coffee Trader to their team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of green coffee, specifically with Arabica
- Continue to develop and grow the existing network with premium roasteries within Europe
- Evaluate current market trends to exploit new opportunities to grow the company’s’ market exposure
- Work closely with members of the supply chain to ensure smooth execution of the trade
- Report to the Head Trader
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience successfully trading premium green coffee beans (Arabica or Robusta)
- Having a transferable book of business particularly with large coffee roasters is a bonus
- Outstanding communication and networking skills is necessary
- Proven track record of sales success
- Located in The Netherlands.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.