Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0483B
Job Title: Coffee Trader
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Role: Sales, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international coffee trading house looking to hire a coffee trader to join the commercial team in the Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for/In charge of Speciality and green coffee trader within the European regions, with experience dealing with small and large roasteries and business
- Monitor market trends and coffee prices to develop competitive pricing in the market
- Managing and maintaining current clients and seeking and developing new business with supplier and buyers and implement profitable trading strategies
- Extensive knowledge in speciality and green coffee, with experience in Arabica and Robusta coffee
- Reports into Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2+ years of coffee trading experience
- Transferable relationships with buyers/suppliers within the shipping industry is advantageous
- Strong business development mentality with a proven sales track record
- Target focused with exceptional negotiation skills
- Located in the Netherlands, English language essential and additional languages are a bonus
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.