Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0874
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Asia Pacific
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Role: Operations & Logistics, Sales, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international green coffee trading house looking to bring on board a Commercial Manager to their team in Vietnam.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for setting up the business plan and creating strategies for the team, to increase exposure in the South East Asia Markets (Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Laos and Myanmar).
- Managing existing relationships with clients to ensure excellent execution of the current supply chain.
- Analyse current market trends to enhance commercial success of overall coffee sales by developing new relationships with end users in S.E.A
- Required to frequently visit customers and suppliers (coffee farms) with the Country Manager, to ensure excellent customer service is delivered.
- Reports to the Country Manager of Vietnam.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience with green coffee (Robusta and Arabica) or 10+ years’ experience with other agricultural and soft commodities (e.g. grains, pulses, lentils, beans, oilseeds, fertilisers, cotton, meat, dairy, sugar, cocoa )
- Proven track record of successfully expanding sales revenue/ generating new business.
- Excellent communication skills and managerial skills is mandatory.
- Transferable book of business within Asia is desirable.
- Position is located in Vietnam.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.