Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1337
Job Title: Corporate Controller
Location: US & Canada
Product: Energy, Metals, Other
Role: Accounting, Finance
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a mid-sized international commodity trading house based in Palm Beach Country, Florida who are looking to hire a Corporate Controller to manage the companies accounting activities.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage an international team of 10 – 12 staff within the commodity accounting and finance division.
- Oversee daily reporting of mark to market, derivative and inventory accounting activities
- Work closely with the CFO developing and implementing new strategies and business ideas
- Maintain global accounting policies to ensure compliance with local and international standards
- Role reports into the CFO
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Seasoned professional with 10 years’ experience in accounting and finance as well as direct exposure to the commodity markets.
- Strong leader with the ability to present new business ideas and strategies to the senior leadership.
- Understanding of commodity accounting practices (MtM, derivative, investor accounting etc.)
- Ability to adjust and develop the best financing and accounting practices to evolve with the market and wider companies growth
- Located in Miami, Florida area or happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.