Redstone Commodity Search /
CPP Tanker Broker
CPP Tanker Broker
Job Reference: RS0724
Job Title: CPP Tanker Broker
Location: Asia Pacific, Europe, US&Canada
Product: Oil, Shipping
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international ship brokerage looking to strengthen their tankers team, specifically covering clean petroleum products.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build, develop and maintain a strong portfolio of clients within the international CPP tanker space (ship owners, traders etc.)
- Keep clear lines of communication between the operations team and counterparties to ensure a smooth process
- Utilise origination and business development skills to increase client coverage and portfolio size
- Co-ordinate with clients offering them guidance based on market trends and providing solutions to fit their needs
- Role reports into the Director of Tankers
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Strong understanding of the CPP tanker market with experience brokering deals in the space
- A self-starter with exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Transferable portfolio of business would be advantageous
- Fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages would be advantageous
- Located in London, Geneva, Houston or Singapore, or happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.