Redstone Commodity Search /
Credit Risk Manager
Credit Risk Manager
Job Reference: RS0980
Job Title: Credit Risk Manager
Role: Risk Management
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international commodity trading house looking to hire a Senior Credit Risk Officer to join the team in Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing the credit portfolio for the Group, maximising the progress of policies and functions related to risk management and feedback to management (corporate clients, interbank, retail credit risks) across both metals and energy
- Across trading and risk desks, develop and implement necessary risk management and reporting analysis to optimise the risk management system and contribute to the Group’s overall success
- Conduct credit and counterparty risk, actively have a hand in cross-departmental projects (e.g. ICS revision and expanding stress testing function) and contribute to the risk assessment of brand new expansion projects and structures
- Structure the limits and facilities to mitigate risk, as well as monitor macro-economic trends and market fluctuations to remain up to date with relevant market standings
- Manage and provide support to other employees to ensure the Group’s risk awareness and capabilities are fully optimised, enhancing the effectiveness of the metals and energy portfolios
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5-10+ years of experience as a Credit Risk Officer/Manager specifically within a commodity trading house (within metals and energy)
- Strong knowledge of credit metrics and relevant risk assessment tools
- Excellent understanding of MS Office, CTRM solutions, credit analysis tools and data management
- Experience managing credit risk portfolios for both metals and energy
- Located in Switzerland / happy to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.