Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS9044
Job Title: Cross-Barrel Trader
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house looking to hire a Cross Barrel Trader to join the commercial team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the trading book including strategy origination and generation, understanding and monitoring all second and third degree risks
- Work closely with trading team to grow the business including the possibility of travel and entertainment of key counterparties
- Direct trading and mentoring of traders with varying levels of experience
- Building out trading capabilities in Singapore Office
- Upholding cultural values in your day to day activities
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5 years’ experience trading Cross-Barrel/Margin
- Able to articulate clearly trading strategies employed and distinguish between PnL generated from flow and prop
- Experience from a bank, prop trading firm or physical merchant
- Understanding of the fuel market pricing methodologies and how the physical market works
- Based in Singapore
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.