Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1373
Job Title: Dairy Trader
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a dynamic, fast growing international dairy trading house looking to hire a Trader to join the commercial team in Dordrecht, Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for negotiating and closing new trade and sales opportunities for multiple geographic regions.
- Work with the relevant products; milk powder & derivatives, whey powder & derivatives, butter, milk fats and liquids.
- Build and utilise your network, keeping up to date with market trends to identify potential opportunities and respond accordingly.
- Work in close contact with colleagues in the firm such as logistics and quality departments. You will also work to minimise risk.
- Reporting into the Managing Director.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in trading agricultural or soft commodities, with a keen interest in the dairy industry.
- Proven track record of sales in order to build and grow the portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Valid EU work permit.
- Located in the Netherlands - Rotterdam area.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.