Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0509B
Job Title: Ferroalloy Trader
Location: US & Canada
Role: Sales, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house looking to hire a Ferroalloy Trader to join the team in the US.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for physical trading of ferroalloys/nickel/chrome into the US market
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and suppliers throughout the US and any additional regions that would enhance the strength of the trading book
- Collate and analyse relevant market information to ensure the company stays ahead of the competition
- Travel where necessary to meet with clients and perform site visits
- Reports into Director of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years+ experience in a trading/sales role covering ferroalloys or related products (nickel, chrome, manganese etc.)
- Successful track record of running a metals trading book with strong P&L
- Existing portfolio of customers and suppliers within the ferroalloy space is an advantage
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Located in USA
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.