Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0491A
Job Title: Fertilizer Trader
Location: US & Canada
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading company seeking a fertilizer trader in the US.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Physical trading of mineral and chemical fertilizers and related raw materials
- Importing containerised cargo of NPK’s, phosphates and speciality products into the US and Canada
- Responsible for the sale of fertilizer products in the US and Canada and sourcing products from international markets
- Collaborate closely with the operations and logistics teams
- Perform rigorous market and S&D analysis to capitalise on profitable opportunities for trade
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 7+ years fertilizer trading experience selling into American and Canadian markets
- Candidates should have experience in both sourcing and sales and have established relationships with international suppliers
- It is essential that candidates have barge trading experience
- Must have experience handling import cargoes
- Located in the US / happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.