Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0468B
Job Title: Fertilizer Trader
Location: US & Canada
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international fertilizer trading company seeking a fertilizer trader in the United States.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for physical trading of fertilizer products (Urea, Ammonium Nitrates, Ammonium Sulfates) across the US and International markets
- Establish and develop relationships with new and existing fertilizer clients
- Stay on top of market trends and changes in order to identify new business opportunities and build a book of new fertilizer customers in target markets
- Work closely with the traffic and operations teams to ensure a smooth supply chain
- Reports to the Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in fertilizer trading and/or sales (Urea, Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Nitrate in particular)
- Has existing book of business with customers (farmers, food producers, cattle facilities etc.)
- Good understanding of shipping and logistics processes including export/shipping documentation
- Thorough knowledge of US and international fertilizer markets
- Eligible to work in the United States (remote working / home office opportunity)
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.