Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0493B
Job Title: FFA Broker
Role: Broker, Risk Management, Shipbroker
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global competitive brokerage looking to hire an FFA broker to join the commercial team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for building and developing an FFA book (Forward Freight Agreements, wet or dry freight)
- Use business development to on bored new clients as well as managing the existing relationships with international clients
- Negotiate and execute deals with ship owners, charterers and clients
- Perform market analysis to stay on top of changing trends, informing and advising clients on solutions
- Reports into Head of Freight Derivatives
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 1+ years’ experience in FFA broking / Freight Derivatives for wet or dry freight
- Transferable portfolio and contacts is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with good knowledge of the freight derivative market (FFA’s)
- Fluent in English, additional languages would be advantageous
- Located in London, U.K (EU passport open to relocating)
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com submit your application through the Vacancy Form.