Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0552
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Asia Pacific
Product: Metals, Shipping, Softs & Agriculture
Role: Accounting, Finance, Trade Finance
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Singapore based global commodities trading house looking to hire a Group Financial Controller to join the commercial team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for/In charge of maintaining the day to day financial control of the groups business activities
- Handle all bank accounts documentation and queries dealing with cash flow management, projections budgetary controls and providing an external interface with banks, auditors and various government statutory bodies
- Provide support and advice to trading, operations, treasury and risk management teams
- Provide support on all secretarial and taxation matters with timely reporting on GST and GTP.
- Role reports in group CEO
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 15+ years’ experience working in a financial control function within the commodities markets.
- Degree in accounting ACCA / CPA with strong knowledge of Singaporean regulatory reporting requirements (specifically looking at GST, GTP and SFRS)
- Good understanding / familiarity with derivatives markets, futures and hedging / risk management exposure in particular
- Experience working within premier audit firms and commodity trading houses / producers is highly advantageous
- Role to be located in Singapore
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.