Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1245
Job Title: Financial Controller
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an industrial group looking to hire a Specialist Controller to join the team in Baden Wurttemberg, Germany.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Prepare monthly income statements, rolling forecasts (investment, EBIT), and deviation analysis whilst also handling OPEX and CAPEX budgeting
- Implement necessary accounting sheets (BAB) into the SAP systems and improve overall systematic efficiency
- Support commercial projects and monitoring of the plant, give advice to various internal departments and provide guidance to upper management
- Assist in reaching goals related to areas such as headcount, costs, earnings, budget / forecasts, inventory, investments and general performance
- Display excellent communication skills with a “team-player” mindset, ensuring the group’s strategic and corporate goals are reached as they look to grow the business
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a related finance role (ideally plant or production controlling), preferably within the metals, mining, manufacturing/industrial space
- Achieved degree within business administration or a related field with additional relevant training acquired
- Strong knowledge of SAP R3 and CO module
- Fluency in English and German, additional languages a benefit (French, Russian, Italian etc.)
- Located in Germany
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.