Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0893
Job Title: Food Trader
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading food trading house looking to bring on board a Trader to their team in the UK.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical B2B trading of food products (i.e. fresh/frozen fruit, vegetables, seafood, prawns, beef, chicken, pork, poultry, dairy)
- Liaise with members of the supply chain, from operations to logistics to suppliers, to ensure the trade is executed efficiently
- Evaluate market trends to analyse the potential areas where one can increase market exposure
- Develop new relationships with both suppliers and customers to increase overall commercial success
- Manage own book of business as well as own margins
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least three years with a commercial background in the food industry
- Transferable book of business is mandatory
- Strong team player with great communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of strong revenue generated
- Located in the UK.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.