Redstone Commodity Search /
Fuel Oil Trader
Fuel Oil Trader
Job Reference: RS1004
Job Title: Fuel Oil Trader
Location: Middle East
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading company looking for a fuel oil trader to join their team in Dubai.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of fuel oil throughout the Middle Eastern and South East Asian markets
- Aid in growing the commercial profile of the company and by developing and maintaining counterparty relationships
- Originate supply from the Americas
- Be responsible for hedging, particularly in reference to movement from USGC
- Reports into head of energy trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading a fuel oil cargoes portfolio a necessity.
- Current trading experience in the marine fuels sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships in the marine fuels market a necessity
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Dubai
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.