Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1149
Job Title: Grain Trader
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Role: Sales, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading agricultural trading house looking to bring on board a Grain Trader to their desk in America.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for physical trading of organic or speciality grains across the USA (rye, oats, soybean, wheat midds, corn, barley, millet, mustard etc)
- Collaborate with the each member of the supply chain to ensure smooth execution of the trade
- Developing new relationships with suppliers and customers to increase market exposure
- Analyse current market trends and perform market research to introduce innovative marketing techniques to explore new markets for trade
- Report to the Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience trading grains- specifically pulses, lentils, peas, beans, flax grains, hemp
- A strong knowledge of the American Grain market is desirable
- Experienced in containerised trading
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proven track record of increasing their book of business
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.