Redstone Commodity Search /
Head of Base Metals
Head of Base Metals
Job Reference: RS1439
Job Title: Head of Base Metals
Location: Asia Pacific
Role: Administration, Operations & Logistics, Research & Analysis
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an industry leader looking to bring on board the Head of Base Metals, based in either London or Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a team of approx. 40 people located in the UK, Chile, China, Singapore and Australia.
- Take accountability for the delivery of pricing, analysis, forecasting and asset-levels services in the relevant business unit.
- Manage several priorities across many areas such as, people, technical, commercial and both internal and external processes. Collaborating across other Business Units, Divisions, Central Functions and Country Heads.
- Represent the base metals team to external stakeholders and audiences.
- Lead and manage senior stakeholder interactions both internally and externally, including C-suite and Board level.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experience working on metal and mining industries and value chain experience.
- Leadership of large multinational teams (20+ people) - working to manage others, coach and develop.
- The ability to maintain a high level of engagement and work with senior industry members.
- Dynamic individual, with experience working alongside several other areas of the business.
- Understand the customers’ requirements, working with others to translate this into a profitable service.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.