Redstone Commodity Search /
Head of Fuels
Head of Fuels
Job Reference: RS1136
Job Title: Head of Fuels
Product: Energy, Oil, Other
Role: Operations & Logistics, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a renewables trading house looking to hire a head of fuels to set up a new desk.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage and develop the German blending / biofuels market by ensuring the trade of physical commodities and credits
- Responsible for developing and managing a new team that will deal with all aspects of the German Blending market
- Responsible for verifying all German blending related commodities are traded with trade mandates
- Create financial opportunities and develop relationships with other European blending markets
- Senior representative of the new Hamburg desk, with the aim to increase headcount and represent the company’s name in the German Blending market
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 8 years’ experience within the financial and commodity trading space
- Thorough knowledge of the German blending / biofuels market
- Strong management experience required and ability to manage a team internationally in different offices
- Background in trading physical commodities (including logistics) withing Germany and Europe
- Fluency in German and English required
- Currently based or willing to relocate to Hamburg
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.