Redstone Commodity Search /
Iron Ore Trader
Iron Ore Trader
Job Reference: RS1367
Job Title: Iron Ore Trader
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international steel and raw materials trading house looking to hire an Iron Ore Trader to join the commercial team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Able to immediately leverage on existing relationships with both producers and customers in the area
- Manage iron ore sales within the SEA/Chinese markets and explore value-added opportunities to drive new business development
- Continue to develop network within the SEA/Chinese markets to maximise overall performance of the trading book
- Maintain a strong understanding of customers’ needs, customer/supplier performance and competitor activity
- Reports into MD
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Strong, pre-existing network of connections within the iron ore sector
- Demonstrate strong judgement, business acumen and self-motivation to grow a dynamic business
- Understanding of operational and financial tasks
- Minimum 4 years within iron ore trading/sales
- Based in Singapore
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.