Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1117
Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Location: Asia Pacific
Role: Operations & Logistics
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global trading group specialising in base, precious and minor metals looking to hire a Logistics Administrator to join the commercial team in Hong Kong.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Support the supply chain procedures, coordinate with the logistics team and plan shipments based on product availability. Track and stay updated with shipments.
- Prepare shipping documents on time such as invoices, purchase orders, bills of lading and letters of credit.
- Deal with change requests from the client and any shipment issues on time and efficiently.
- Make document presentations to the bank against letter of credit or arrange prepayments from the client.
- Identify potential logistic issues, collaborating with different departments to take preventative and corrective actions.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a logistics administrator, supply chain or similar role – handling bills of lading, invoices, purchase orders and letters of credit.
- Experience working in the metals space with copper, zinc, lead, silver and concentrates.
- Strong knowledge in letters of credit for import/export.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English, other languages are a bonus.
- Located in Hong Kong.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.