Redstone Commodity Search /
Natural Gas Trader
Natural Gas Trader
Job Reference: RS0639
Job Title: Natural Gas Trader
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an American oil and products trading company looking to hire a physical natural gas trader with wholesale experience in the municipalities/industrial sector for North American markets to join their trading team in Houston.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the trading of natural gas in the municipalities/industrial sector for the North American market.
- Analyse trends in the market and pricing in the natural gas industry to produce forecasts with a view to increasing profit.
- Grow and maintain relationships with municipal/industrial clients in the North American market for the supply of natural gas
- Work closely with team members in logistics and operations to ensure smooth completion of trade
- Reports into the President and Vice Presidents of the company
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading and marketing natural gas on a wholesale basis. (Preferably to the municipal/industrial sector)
- A degree in a technical discipline (E.g. Economics, Physics, Maths, etc.) or any other relevant subject is preferred
- Strong understanding of the North American natural gas market.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Houston.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form