Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1440
Job Title: Non-Ferrous Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international metals trading house looking to hire a Non-Ferrous Trader to join the commercial team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage non-ferrous product sales within the Global market and explore value-added opportunities to drive new business development
- Able to immediately leverage on existing relationships with both producers and customers in the area
- Maintain a strong understanding of customer requirements, competitor activity and customer/supplier performance
- Continue to develop network within the Global market to maximise overall profitability of the trading book
- Reports into Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Strong, pre-existing network of connections within the non-ferrous sector
- Understanding of operational and financial tasks
- Demonstrate strong judgement, business acumen and self-motivation to grow a dynamic business
- Minimum 5 years within non-ferrous trading
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.