Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1116
Job Title: Origination Manager
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an exciting company in the carbon space looking for a well-established origination manager to join their team and work from London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the building of relationships for the purpose of building carbon credit supply
- Analyse projects to ensure quality is met and maintained.
- Successfully negotiate transactions with sellers to create an active and sustainable pipeline of carbon offsets
- Where necessary step and aid in buyer engagement as well
- Reports into the Head of Commercial
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the carbon markets, ideally working directly with carbon projects or in the carbon project development space
- Ideally with established relationships with carbon credit generating environmental projects
- Ideally with a higher degree in a relevant field (E.g., Environmental Studies, Environmental Finance, etc.)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills (in English)
- Role to be based in London
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.